A Meeting with you and your pet is NOT required for services to be
performed. Animals act very differently with owners present, and we do an evaluation of the pet on their first date attending to see whom she/he can interact with. A new guest is never put with other guests until they are tested, and we are certain that all our safety guidelines have been met. *You ultimately know your animal best, it is your obligation to inform us of ANY concerns prior to scheduling. *
IF YOU Would Like A Tour/Meeting:
Since our Operation is in a regular residential home based setting: Owners are not permitted to simply "drop in." Due to Safety and Insurance concerns: All Owners must pre-schedule a meeting in advance. Please keep in mind that dogs act differently when a new person is introduced to a setting, and can throw certain dogs off balance. For the safety of all: All guests are removed (moved or taken for a walk during meetings and tours). Our goal is 100% safety.
Dates Available for Meetings/Tours: HOW TO REQUEST A MEETING/TOUR:
To Request a Meeting/Tour, you must register on our online portal, and schedule through our online service.
Here's how you do that:
1) Click on the link below. Complete the information to create an online account.
2) After you register, access your new account. On the top of the page, click on
"My Reservations," then choose "Request Services."
3) Choose Meeting/Tours from the list. (Other services listed as well.)
Then choose Meeting/Tours in the boxes.
4) Enter desired date or any date. If the date is not available, click on "Next Available appointment." You may keep clicking this to
find an appropriate date.
5) Once you find a date desired, click on the time block.
6) You will then need to choose your pets name (from registration).
7) Please answer the questions fully.
8) Click "Create Appointment."
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU TO THE MEETING:
A copy of your pet(s) vaccination records.
Or, you may have your Vet fax to us at 412-346-1004. If your dog is not up to date, please be advised your dog must be up to date on all vaccinations within TWO WEEKS of date of check in. (REQUIRED ARE: RABIES, DISTEMPER, and BORDATELLA)
The Meeting is designed to last no longer than 20-30 minutes. Since we are caring for other guests, it is important for us to focus our attention on them & their safety. Please be mindful of the time. This is a No Cost Consultation. If you require a longer consultation, please let us know, and we can arrange a longer one available for a fee.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. We make every effort to insure the safety of the current guests. Since we are new to your pet(s), they will not be permitted to have contact with current guest dogs. This is for the safety of all pets.
1) When you arrive, we will greet you and your pet(s) in our front entrance. This area is large, and can be closed off. Your pet(s) will remain here during the entire meeting with them, and will not be brought into the home or introduced to any other dogs. This allows your pet(s) a chance to get to know us, and we are able to assess their behavior.
2) You the owner may come inside the home, and view the facility (inside and backyard area). Your pet(s) will remain on the front porch, or you may place them back in your vehicle.
*Again - This is done for safety reasons to insure the pets under our care are protected.
Please make sure your pet(s) have a collar on, and is leashed. It is your responsibility to inform us if your dog is or ever has been aggressive with other animals or people. You are fully responsible for your pet(s) behavior during the meeting. Thank you for your Understanding!
NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 ARE PERMITTED DURING MEETINGS FOR SAFETY PURPOSES.